Pure Stone combines all the advantages of high quality laminate with the authentic look of natural stone slabs. The large tiles with a stylish V-groove on all four sides guarantee a beautiful floor that is a joy to walk on. Whether you choose Limestone White or Tobacco, Belgian Blue Flamed or Honed, Pure Stone’s minimalist character brings a feeling of space and peace to your room.
When installing a laminate floor a good sub floor is indispensable, as it should be the perfect support of your laminate floor and guarantee a longer life for your floor. No matter what sub floor you are
installing, first install a damp screen.
• Leave the planks (packed) horizontally in the centre of the room where you are going to install the laminate floor;
• leave the planks to acclimatise for 48 hours depending on the local temperature and air humidity;
• the ideal room temperature is approx. 22°C and the ideal air humidity approx. 55 %;
• check the state of all planks when unpacking them. Laminate planks with visible defects must not be installed.
• Balterio laminate can be installed on any hard surface;soft surfaces (such as wall-to-wall carpets) must first be completely removed.
• Make sure the surface is dry, even and dust-free before installing the floor.
• Smoothen all bumps in excess of 2 mm
Balterio laminate flooring is very easy to maintain. With the proper maintenance
products, your floor will preserve its wonderful qualities for many, many years.
The first time:
Remove all dirt and dust with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner with a soft parquet brush.
Clean the floor with a dry dust cloth.
Replace the dust cloth and clean again.
Remove any remaining dirt with a laminate cleaner.
Replace the dust cloth with a slightly damp cloth and clean again.
If necessary, repeat the slightly damp cleaning process.
Daily use: dry cleaning.
Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft parquet brush or dry electrostatic dust cloths that attract dirt,
dust and hair like a magnet.
Work the floor cleaner lengthways along the panels, in an overlapping zigzag
motion and with long strokes across the floor.
Intensive use: slightly damp cleaning.
Wet cleaning is not recommended, because it can cause lasting damage to your floor.
Clean your laminate flooring with a well wrung out cloth instead.
Work the cloth lengthways along the panels, in a fluent zigzag motion across the floor, without applying pressure.
Clean the surface thoroughly with a clean cloth (cotton/towelling) and remove any puddles immediately.